Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How to Stop My Mastiff From Peeing Indoors

How to Stop My Mastiff From Peeing Indoors

Mastiffs are a very stubborn dog and typically they will want to do what they want to do no matter how much input you try to give them. However, if you are like me one place that you will put your foot down at is when you have to clean up pee inside your home from them. I know from experience that if you do not let them out in time you will have a puddle the size of a river to clean up because the bladders are so huge! Here is a tip that I have found that helped me out tremendously in stopping my Mastiff from peeing indoors.

The tip that I have found to come in most handy is to take my Mastiff outside frequently when they are learning to be trained to go outside. I know that this sounds like an easy solution, but for me it meant having to take my puppy outside every time that they would have a drink, eat, or do anything like that. It also meant that I would need to take them outside every fifteen to twenty minutes to ensure that they would not have the accident on my carpet anymore! Then as time would go on I was able to expand out the time for longer periods until I no longer had to take them out right after drinking or eating and they are able to hold it for a longer period of time.

While you might not like the idea of having to take your Mastiff out as often as what I recommend I know that it does work quickly on getting them trained not to make your living room carpet into an absorbent pad. This is the method that I used for mine and I have not had a single problem getting them fully trained quickly.

Tara currently owns one English Mastiff who is a giant baby. He is a very loving and caring dog for her children and does wonders in helping keep the children in the yard when they are outside playing. He is so well trained that he even listens to the children when they are around him. You can find a solution to help your mastiffs behavior at helpmymastiffbehavior.info If you have other dogs that you have behavior problems with you will want to visit dogbehaviorsolved.info

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tara_Connors

5 comments:

Drjigg said...

It's a great and informative article.It's related on the dog bed.I read and really impressed from your topic.I like and share with my friends .Thanks for submitted....

Teacup Pomeranian Puppy said...

Nice Post!!
Teacup Pomeranian Puppies

Pomeranian Puppy for Sale Craigslist

Teacup Pomeranian Puppy for Sale

Pomeranian Puppies for Sale in Michigan Under 300$

Teacup Pomeranian Puppies for Sale Near Me

Sunshine Teacup Puppies Home said...

Teacup Pomeranian Puppies For Sale

pomeranian puppies for sale near me

cheap pomeranian puppies for sale

pom puppies for sale

cheap micro teacup pomeranian puppies for sale

pomeranian puppies for sale

pomeranian for sale near me

teacup pomeranian puppy for sale

teacup pomeranian for sale near me

micro pomeranian puppies for sale

micro pomeranians for sale

micro pom for sale

buy teacup pomeranian puppy

teacup pomeranian breeders

mini pomeranian for sale

white pomeranian for sale

pomeranian puppy for sale

pomeranians for sale

pomeranian teacup

teacup pomeranian puppies for sale in usa

micro teacup puppies for sale near me

tiny teacup puppies for sale

micro teacup puppies near me

micro dogs for sale near me

teacup puppies near me

miniature teacup puppies for sale

micro teacup puppies for sale

micro teacup puppies for sale cheap

Sunshine Teacup Puppies Home said...

micro yorkies for sale
toy yorkies for sale
teacup yorkie breeders in the USA
yorkie puppies for sale
Micro Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale
Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale near me
Miniature Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale
Teacup Yorkie Puppies For Sale
Yorkshire Terrier Puppies For Sale

Sunshine Teacup Puppies Home said...

maltese for sale near me
maltese puppies for sale near me
teacup maltese puppies for sale
maltese puppies for sale
cheap maltese puppies for sale
maltese puppies breeder
micro teacup maltese for sale near me
teacup maltese puppies for sale in texas
micro maltese breeders
maltese puppies for adoption
maltese puppies near me
teacup maltese for sale
maltese dogs for sale
micro teacup maltese puppies for sale near me
maltese puppy for sale
maltese near me
mini maltese puppies for sale
teacup maltese breeders near me